The first type: tighten the hip muscles, beautify the hip curve, and reduce the front side.
(1) Lie on your back, cascade to the side of your body, and adjust your breathing.
(2) Inhale, bend your knees, and try to approach the shorts with your heels.
(3) Exhale, hold your feet tightly and step on, slowly lift your body off the ground, tighten your hip muscles, hold for 30 seconds, and breathe naturally.
(4) Exhale slowly, the body falls back to the supine position, and repeat again.
Alternative: If you can’t reach the pedals, keep your hands flat on the ground.
The second type: beautify the front end and strengthen the leg muscles and toes.
(1) While inhaling as in the first formula, lift your body, support your waist with both hands, and support your arms to the ground.
(2) Exhale, raise the heel, contract and close, and clamp the thigh tibia muscles.
(3) Inhale first, then exhale, while keeping your left leg straight up, hold for 5-10 seconds, and breathe naturally.
(4) Inhale, drop your left leg, support, exhale, straighten your right leg upward, hold it for a few seconds, and breathe naturally.
(5) Do 3 left and right legs, then relax.
The third type: reduce excess meat on the shoulders, waists, and side waists, and stretch the posterior ligaments of the legs.
(1) Lie on your side, with your right arm on the ground, and your right hand supporting the side of your face to adjust your breathing.
(2) Inhale, bend your left leg, hold your left hand to make a foot.
(3) Exhale, pull your left leg up with your left hand, straighten your left knee, hold for a few seconds, and breathe naturally.
(4) Revert to falling. After repeating 3 times, change to the other side.
The fourth type: raise the hip line, tighten the gluteal muscles, strengthen the waist and hip muscles.
(1) Lie on your back with your chin on the ground, and insert your fists into your body.
(2) Place your palms upwards and place them at the base of your thighs.
(3) Inhale, tighten the gluteal muscles, lift your legs up with your forehead, and apply pressure to the ground.
Hold for 10-20 seconds and breathe naturally.
(4) Exhale, your legs fall down, your chin is on the ground, and you take a deep breath.
Do this 3 times.
Fifth style: improve the hip line, tighten the waist, abdomen and hip muscles, strengthen leg strength and balance ability.
(1) Stand straight and adjust your breathing.
(2) Inhale, lift your left leg backward, grab your left foot with your left hand, and straighten your right arm upward.
(3) Exhale, pull your left leg up and stretch upwards, and keep your right arm forward to maintain balance.
Hold for 20 seconds and breathe naturally.
(4) Exhale, return to the position of (2), return to the standing position, and then change your legs.
Do it 3 times each.