Women’s Health: 4 Deadly Cancers You Should Be Aware Of During Your Life
With the unreasonable eating habits, environmental estrogen exposure, lack of physical exercise, excessive and other related risk factors, cancer has gradually become the number one killer of female friends. Under the gradual degradation of physical functions and the dual pressure of menopausal psychology, the bodyMore vulnerable to cancer.
The following four types of cancer hazards should be carefully guarded against.
1. Ovarian cancer 1) What is ovarian cancer? Ovarian cancer is one of the most common tumors in women. Because the ovary is deeply buried in the pelvic cavity, it is not easy to detect even if the tumor grows; implantation, the initial symptoms of ovarian cancer will have abdominal distension.Phenomenon, but too many women have taken it lightly and blamed it on too much fortune. They don’t care and often find it too late. Therefore, ovarian cancer is also called a female “silent killer”.
2) Common symptoms Abdominal swelling, pressure and pain, gastrointestinal upset, difficulty eating or feeling full, frequent or urgent urination, ascites, irregular vaginal bleeding or irregular menstruation, vaginal bleeding after menopause, etc.It is a “yellow card” warning signal for ovarian cancer, so be alert.
3) Ovarian cancer can occur at any age in high-risk groups.
Menopausal women are generally the most common, and more common in postmenopausal women, and the age of onset is about 40-50 years old. In addition, single or unfertile women have a high incidence of cancer.
Old Chinese Medicine Health Net Tips: There are no obvious symptoms in the early stage of ovarian cancer. More than half of the people only have dialysis correction in the early stage. Many people replace it with gastrointestinal discomfort, so when they find it, it is often late, so female friendsBe sure to check in regularly to reduce the risk of illness.
2. Diabetes 1) What is breast cancer? According to relevant data, diabetes is the number one common malignant tumor in women, and it has become the number one killer threatening women’s health.
Whether at home or abroad, the incidence of high blood pressure remains high. If the treatment is not timely or improperly treated, the consequences may occur, leading to life-threatening at any time.
2) Common symptoms In fact, there is a process of carcinogenesis. Attentive people can find some signs in the early stages of complications. The early complications are found in the following places: breast painless masses; changes in breast morphology, visible skin swelling at the masses, and some localitiesThe skin is orange peel-like, even edema, discoloration, eczema-like changes; ulcers on the nipple or areola, which will not heal for a long time; depression of the breast; bloody discharge from the nipple and the discovery of underarm swelling, etc.
3) The high-risk group is 40 to 50 years of age, which is a high-risk group for diabetes, but it is generally difficult to prevent it by routine physical examination.
Approximately, women over the age of 35 do basic mammograms once a year.
Old Chinese medicine health network tips: Female friends can do regular self-examination to find the condition in time.
At least, 7 to 10 days after the end of menstruation is most suitable for self-examination; while menopause for three years, it is best to determine a fixed day of each month for self-examination.
3. Endometrial cancer 1) What is endometrial cancer? Endometrial cancer is one of the three most common tumors in the female reproductive tract. The incidence rate is on the rise. The disease has a high incidence and low late cure rate.Therefore, the disease should be based on prevention.
2) Common symptoms Patients with very early symptoms may have no obvious symptoms, only found by accident during census or other reasons for gynecological examination.
The general symptoms are irregular vaginal bleeding before and after menopause, increased vaginal secretions, and unequal amounts of blood mixed in the leucorrhea; late stage can cause obesity due to cancerous tumor invasion, lumbosacral and even lower limb pain.
3) Endometrial cancer patients in high-risk groups are more common in middle-aged and elderly women. The average age of onset is 59 years old. 75% of patients develop postmenopausal, and often have diabetes, hypertension, and obesity.Hypertension, hypertension is called triplet of endometrial cancer.
Tips of the old Chinese medicine health network: the incidence of endometrial cancer has increased year by year, but the onset of the disease has deteriorated, and early symptoms can be easily detected, so it is necessary to adhere to regular physical examination to prevent it before it happens.
4. Cervical cancer 1) What is cervical cancer? Cervical cancer is the second most common malignant tumor after female retina in malignant tumors. It has the highest incidence in gynecological reproductive system tumors, accounting for more than half.
Every year, more than 200,000 women die from cervical cancer worldwide. This data deserves our alarm.
The causes of cervical cancer are related to viral infection, cervical erosion, poor sexual hygiene, premature age after first sexual birth, early marriage and childbearing, and family history.
2) The common symptoms are mostly asymptomatic in the early stage, and there is no obvious difference from chronic cervicitis, and sometimes even the cervix is smooth. The symptoms are mainly menstrual disorders, vaginal bleeding, excessive vaginal drainage, white or bloody.
3) The onset of cervical cancer in high-risk groups is more than 40 years old, especially the peak age of 50-65 years.
Tips from the old Chinese medicine health network: Cervical cancer is the only cancer of all human beings with a clear cause, the only cancer that can be prevented and treated early, and the only cancer that can be eliminated.
However, because many female friends do not have the habit of physical examination, they cannot find the condition in time, and often miss the treatment opportunity.
So female friends, especially middle-aged women, should develop the habit of regular physical examinations.